2016 Simplicity 5901267
You've Got the Challenge, Meet the Solution! You’ve got a big yard, big trees and a big job ahead of you….it’s time you had the mower that’s up to the task. Built with a powerful commercial-grade engine, comfortable suspension system and the choice of a 52-inch or 61-inch mower deck. The Citation XT™ makes short work of any big job.
- Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™: Built for zero turn mowers and designed to perform under harsh, demanding landscaping conditions. Ultimate in dust and particle filtration, the Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ Engines have what it takes to make a day's work of the toughest mowing jobs.
- Suspension & Comfort: Simplicity offers comfortable commercial-style mowing with rear-wheel patented suspension system for increased mowing productivity and a comfortable high back seat, adjustable steering levers, convenient controls and padded footrests.
- Control Panel: Every control is right at your fingertips, key choke, throttle, mower engagement, headlight switch, hour meter, cup holder, fuel gauge.
- Fabricated Mower Deck: The rugged fabricated deck is made with 10-gauge steel, double top and reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners and a steel reinforced edge to ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come.
- Transaxles: Designed for larger commercial application the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles are capable of delivering up to 225 ft./lbs. of continuous torque delivering smooth, infinitely variable speed and bi-directional control in a durable integrated package.
- Height-of-Cut: The easy to adjust, foot operated 14-position height-of-control can be moved in 1/4-inch increments and is clearly visible to the operator.
- Pivoting Front Axle: A smooth ride and a smooth cut; the pivoting front axle not only has ride-dampening front shocks, but also supports the mower deck and allows the mower deck to follow ground contours.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Commercial Turf Series™ V-Twin
- Start Type: Key
- Power Rating: 27 gross hp*
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 810
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Controls
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 5.5
- Battery(cca): 350
- Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™
- Speed - Fwd: 0-10.0
- Speed - Rev: 0-5.0
- Brake: Internal
- Frame: 1.5" x 2" Welded
- Front Axle: Steel
- Front Tires (inches): 13 x 5
- Rear Tires (inches): 22 x 11
- Seat: 18" High-Back w/Armrests
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Cutting Width (inches): 52
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (inches): 1.5-5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 14-Foot Assist
- # of Blades: 3
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front/Roller Back
- Spindle: Commercial-Grade
- Steering: Twin Levers
- Headlights: Optional
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / Left Hand Console
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): Folding
- Assembled Length (inches): 81
- Assembled Width (inches): 68
- Assembled Height (inches): 68
- Residential: 3-Years
- Commercial: 2-Years
- Fabricated Mower Deck: Lifetime
- 52" & 61" Mulcher Kit: Our innovative mulching kit reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn.
- Turbo-Pro™ Triple Grass Catcher: This system vacuums the lawn for grass clippings with a clean finish. The Turbo-Pro™ utilizes oversized drive and idler pulleys combined with a long drive belt for cool running and maximum belt life. Capacity: 10 bushels
- Hitch Attachment Kit: Creates attachment method for dump cart, making landscape work easy!
- Zero Turn Headlight Kit: Use the front headlight kit for better evening visibility while cutting the grass with your zero turn mower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Turf Series™ V-Twin
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5; Rear: 22 x 11
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag