2016 Simplicity 5901492
Residential, Meets Commercial with a perfect combination of commercial mower features the Cobalt™ is the ultimate in zero turn mowing. Whether you mow the lawn around your business or home, the Cobalt™ allows you to get the yard work done quickly, comfortably and beautifully.
- Vanguard™ 810 Engine: At an optimum 810cc, Vanguard™ establishes a new standard for zero turn engine displacement. It provides a more powerful engine with better air management and lower vibration, along with closed-loop EFI for even more efficiency. Go farther, cut longer, and maximize your productivity.
- Controls: Every control is tailored to the demands of the professional landscaper: easy-to-use, conveniently located and extremely durable.
- Commercial Transaxles: The ZT-4400™ transaxles are commercial engineered to deliver smooth, unmatched power and durability. Featuring cooling fans and a robust planetary gear reduction, this transaxle is designed for powerful machines.
- Suspension: The Cobalt's 4-wheel suspension system reduces vibration to the chassis and operator, giving you a smoother ride at faster mowing speeds.
- Fabricated Deck: An innovative grass cutting system has the center point offset, allowing for supreme cutting and excellent discharge leaving you with a superior cut. The reinforced leading edge provides protection where the mower deck needs it most.
- Comfort: The deep cushioned 18-inch high-back seat, armrests and adjustable steering levers are built for convenient, comfortable operation.
- Easy Zero Turn Maintenance: Turn the knob on the foot pan to gain access to the top of the deck when zero turn lawn mower maintenance is needed, allowing you can get back to the job quickly and easily.
- Rear Bumper: Three steel bars wrap-around the rear of the zero turn protecting the mower engine and operating components from damage.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Vanguard™ 810cc V-Twin w/EFI
- Start Type: Key
- Power Rating: 28
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 810
- Choke/Throttle: Separate Choke & Throttle
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 11 (Twin 5.5 Gallon Tanks)
- Battery(cca): 350
- Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400®
- Speed - Fwd: 0-10.0
- Speed - Rev: 0-5.0
- Brake: Separate Lever
- Frame: 11-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: 1.5 in. x 2 in. Welded Steel
- Front Tires (in): 13 x 6.5
- Rear Tires (in): 24 x 12
- Seat: 18 in. Premium Adjustable with Armrests
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 16-Foot Assist
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 6 Front/Rear Roller
- Spindle: Cast-Iron
- Steering: Twin Levers
- Headlights: Optional
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / Left Hand Console
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Roll Over Protection (ROPS): Folding
- Assembled Length (inches): 82.5
- Assembled Width (inches): 78
- Assembled Height (inches): 71
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 4-Years or 500 Hours, whichever occurs first
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Warranty Consumer Engine Info: Lifetime
- Mulching Kit: Our innovative 61” mulching kit reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn.
- Turbo-Pro™ Triple Grass Catcher: Vacuums the lawn for grass clippings with a clean finish. Includes three easy-to-empty bags. Capacity: 13 bushels. (Note: Product May vary from image shown.)
- Hitch Attachment Kit: Creates attachment method for dump cart, making landscape work easy!
- Zero Turn Headlight Kit: Use the front headlight kit for better evening visibility while cutting the grass with your zero turn mower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Vanguard™ V-Twin w/EFI
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.5 in.; Rear: 24 x 12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 (Twin 5.5 gal. Tanks)
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag