2017 Simplicity 2691339
Can a yard tractor do more than just cut your lawn? The Simplicity Conquest™ does. Engineered to be compatible with a full line of attachments, it’s more than just a mower. The Quick Hitch™ Deck Removal System lets you easily remove the mower deck, so the Conquest can be that helping hand in your yard.
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Commercial Series V-Twin w/EFM
- Start Type: Push Button
- Power Rating *: 25
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Choke/Throttle: No Choke
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3.6
- Battery (cca): 350
- Transmission Type: Tuff Torq® K66 High Speed
- Transmission Differential: Hydro w/Differential Lock
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-7.2
- Automatic Controlled Traction™: Standard
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5.0
- 4-Wheel Drive: N/A
- Brake: Disc
- Frame Steel: 10-Gauge
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron
- Front Tires (in): 16 x 6.5/Turf
- Rear Tires (in): 23 x 10.5/Turf
- Attachment Lift: Manual w/Spring Assist
- Seat: High-Back Mesh
- Suspension: SCS™ (Front & Rear)
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1-4
- Height-of-Cut Positions: Infinite/Electric
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Rear Rollers: Full-Width Striping
- Mower Deck Removal: Quick Hitch™
- Spindle: Commercial-Aluminum
- Mower Steel Gauge: 10-Gauge
- Washout Port: Standard
- Cruise Control: Standard
- Steering: Power
- Headlights: LED
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Digital Gauge/On Dash
- 12 Volt DC Outlet: Yes
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Hand Grips: Standard
- Deluxe Instrument Panel: Standard
- Turning Radius (in): 30
- Assembled Length (in): 75
- Assembled Width (in): 62
- Assembled Height (in): 47
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 3-Years
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-Days
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty **: Lifetime
- Durable Transmission: The Tuff-Torq® high speed transmission with differential lock offers a hydrostatic drive for an automotive-like feel and allows you to operate the machine at higher speeds.
- Fabricated Deck: The rugged 52" fabricated mower deck is made from 10-gauge steel with reinforced top, side skirts, corners and a steel front edge to ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come.
- Power Steering: Turns and obstacles are no match for the Conquest™ Yard Tractor. Steering during lawn maintenance is effortless with full power steering.
- Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series Engine: The Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series V-Twin Engine features Electronic Fuel Management (EFM) for automotive style starting. Cyclonic technology forces debris away from the air cleaner and ejects it through a one-way valve, resulting in a tough engine that's ready for anything.
- Act: With Automatic Controlled Traction™, drive power is continuously supplied to both rear tractor tires maintaining superior traction.
- Deluxe Instrument Panel: The Conquest™ features an intuitive dash system which includes push button starting and a deluxe instrument panel complete with fuel gauge, tachometer with “best cut" indication and maintenance reminders to provide the operator with a premium experience.
- Scs™: The exclusive Suspension Comfort System™, complete with front and rear springs, provides 25% less impact felt than a tractor without suspension, giving you more comfort at faster speeds. Plus, an ergonomic high-back mesh seat to keep you cool and comfortable. (Note: results of Suspension Comfort System™ depend on grass/yard conditions.)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series V-Twin w/EFM
- Tuff Torq® K66 High Speed
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal.