2017 STIHL FS 310
Call for Price
This rugged professional bike handle trimmer is versatile, environmentally conscious and comfortable to use.
Balanced from top to bottom, the STIHL FS 310 trimmer combines the best of all worlds so you can better trim yours. Featuring a powerful, fuel-efficient and low exhaust emission engine, this trimmer keeps professionals like you working longer with fewer refuels. A great convenience feature is its easy-adjust handle bar which swivels for easy transport and storage. The FS 310 also comes with a deluxe double harness that is designed to distribute the weight across the user’s shoulders for optimal balance and support. It also boasts a vertical pleated air filter for extended service life. And thanks to its four-point anti-vibration system, operating this trimmer is smooth and comfortable. This trimmer accepts a range of metal cutting attachments and circular saw blades that can be used with the appropriate accessory kit. This is one well-rounded performer that doesn’t skimp on the performance.
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System: Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft: Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing : Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob: Helps prevent damage.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Air Filter Cover: Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables: Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch: Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Protected Spark Plug: Protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler: Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank: Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures the air pressure on the clean side of the air filter and adjusts the metering diaphragm in the carburetor. This keeps the RPM at a consistent level, even when the air filter begins to clog.
- Tool-Free Handle Adjustment: The central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage, the handle can be rotated 90°.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Bike Handle: When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, enabling a smooth horizontal mowing action to cover large areas quickly and efficiently. With soft grips for increased comfort, the bike handle provides greater control and helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Displacement: 36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)
- Weight*: 7.2 kg (15.9 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24.0 oz.)
- Cutting Swath: 16.5 in.
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.9 bhp (1.4 kW)
- 2.2 cu. in. (36.3 cc)
- Cutting Width
- 16.5 in.
- 15.9 lb. (7.2 kg)