2017 STIHL FS 90 R
Call for Price
This low exhaust emission professional trimmer features a straight shaft and versatile cutting head options.
Precise, powerful and environmentally conscious, the STIHL FS 90 R trimmer is the well-rounded choice for landscaping professionals. It sports a 5% increase in engine power over the FS 70 RC-E. Featuring our proven low exhaust emission engine and a loop handle, this straight-shaft trimmer delivers the maneuverability needed to navigate obstacles and the power to cut them down. Its solid, straight driveshaft works with a variety of optional cutting attachments, including our steel grass and brush blades, giving you greater flexibility.
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System: Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- Adjustable Front Handle: Adjusts for comfort.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft: Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- High Tech Polymer Housing : Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob: Helps prevent damage.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Air Filter Cover: Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables: Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch: Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Protected Spark Plug: Protected yet easy to change.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler: Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank: Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Loop Handle (R): Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited.
- Displacement: 28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)
- Weight*: 5.3 kg (11.7 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18 oz.)
- Cutting Swath: 16.5 in.
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.27 bhp (0.95 kW)
- 1.73 cu. in. (28.4 cc)
- Cutting Width
- 16.5 in.
- 11.7 lb. (5.3 kg)